TILTA Nucleus-M Wireless Lens Control System
1. The Nucleus-M is a wireless 3 Channel system.
2. Connections between the FIZ hand unit and the two hand grips to the motors are completely wireless.
3. There is no MDR unit. Each motor has a wireless module that can receive a signal without the MDR, saving space and setup time.
4. A single motor can be powered directly from the camera’s battery though a 7-Pin to P-TAP cable then daisy chained via 7-Pin to 7-Pin cable to run additional motors.
5. There is no limit on the amount of motors an operator can attach per channel.
6. The two hand grips have a wireless range of 100ft.
7. FIZ hand unit has a wireless range of 300ft. The signal from the FIZ hand unit can be signal boosted with an antenna accessory to 1 1/4 miles, which is ideal for long distance drone work.
8. Both hand grips and FIZ hand unit runs off (2) 18650 batteries. (Batteries are NOT included.)
9. When fully charged the batteries in the hand grips can last up to 2 days.
10. The batteries in the FIZ unit can last up to 10 hours.
11. 0.8 mod, 35-tooth, 32 pitch gear with a face width of 10mm
12. FIZ hand unit is capable of controlling 3 channels – focus, zoom, and iris as well as overriding the hand grips.
13. Motors can reach calibration on lenses with out hard stops
14. Motors fit standard 15mm and 19mm Rods
15. Compatible with the Gravity G1 Handheld Gimbal
(1) Wireless FIZ Hand Unit
(2) Brushless Wireless Motors
(1) Wireless Handle Left (Focus)
(1) Wireless Handle Right (Iris, Zoom)
(4) Follow Focus marking disks
(1) 7-Pin to 76cm P-TAP Motor Power Cable
(1) 38cm 7-Pin to 7-Pin Straight Motor Connection Cable
(1) 27cm 7-Pin to 7-Pin Straight Motor Connection Cable
(1) 18650 4 Slot Battery Charger
(2) Handle to Arri Standard Rosette Adapter
(2) Handle to Gimbal Bar Adapter (Compatible with 25mm/30mm Diameter)
(1) Wireless FIZ Hand Unit Strap
(1) Hard Shell Waterproof Safety Case